Sunday 23 March 2014

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking The Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews  

 Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks! 


Books I brought, borrowed or received :


This week I got all my books from NetGalley 


2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I still need to read Just One Day. I've loved Gayle Forman's work though. Tease, The Geography of You and Me, The Summer of Letting Go....all of these are on my TBR list! Happy reading!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. I liked A Discovery of Witches and Teardrop. I also have The Diamond Thief but won't be downloading it for a while since I won't have time to read it until June anyway. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete