Sunday 20 April 2014

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking The Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews  

 Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks! 


Books I brought, borrowed or received :


This week I purchased two books



The rest I got from NetGalley 


1 comment:

  1. Nice assortment. I have Half Bad on my TBR mountain and, while many of your NetGalley finds look amazing, I have promised myself to stay away until I have read all my May release review books. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete