Tuesday 4 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish 
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Books I Want To Reread





The Hunger Games Trilogy – It’s been so long since I’ve read the trilogy and I don’t even remember what happens. So with the final two movies coming out soon I’d think I need to reread the trilogy.

Across the Universe Trilogy – I recently read a new Beth Revis book ‘The Body Electric’ and I really enjoyed the book and so I wanted to continue reading her other books, what better way than to reread the first book!

Divergent – I still haven’t read ‘Allegiant’ and so I think by rereading the first two books I might be able to mentally be ready for Allegiant.  

Vampire Academy – It’s an awesome series which I haven’t reread!

Just Listen – This was the book that brought me into YA books and I’ve only read it once. Shame on me!

Out of Shadows – This book has always been a favourite of mine and yet I for some reason don’t remember much of it!

Poison Study – A really good book and I need to continue the rest of the series so why not reread the first book!

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – Need I put my reason!

Dark Triumph – I love this book! Also the last book is coming out soon so to refresh my memory on the characters, I might as well…


Reboot – Good book and yet I forgot most of it and so I can’t read the second book. 



1 comment:

  1. We have several books in common! I haven't read a lot of yours though. Thanks for all the new suggestions :)

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete