Wednesday 11 February 2015

Waiting on Wednesday:End of Days by Susan Ee

Waiting on Wednesday

 A weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that people are eagerly anticipating.

My choice for Waiting on Wednesday this week is:



End of Days 
by Susan Ee

Publication: May 12th 2015 by Skyscape

End of Days is the explosive conclusion to Susan Ee’s bestselling Penryn & the End of Days trilogy.

After a daring escape from the angels, Penryn and Raffe are on the run. They’re both desperate to find a doctor who can reverse the twisted changes inflicted by the angels on Raffe and Penryn’s sister. As they set off in search of answers, a startling revelation about Raffe’s past unleashes dark forces that threaten them all.

When the angels release an apocalyptic nightmare onto humans, both sides are set on a path toward war. As unlikely alliances form and strategies shift, who will emerge victorious? Forced to pick sides in the fight for control of the earthly realm, Raffe and Penryn must choose: Their own kind, or each other?
 

5 comments:

  1. I am right in the middle of Angelfall right now! So many people recommended it to me over the last couple weeks that I finally gave in. I hope you love this one! :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people absolutely love the series. I haven't started it yet but I would like to. Hope you enjoy.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my pick this week, too! I can't wait to read it, but I don't want the series to be over either :( Hope we both love it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! Everyone seems to love this series though I've not yet gotten around to reading it yet. It seems really good though!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a popular one today!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete