Tuesday 14 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish 
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Armada by Ernest Cline

Monster by C.J. Skuse

Concentr8 by William Sutcliffe

Fragile Bones by Lorna Schultz Nicholson

 Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray

The Kiss by Lucy Courtenay

A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston

Ghosts of Shanghai: 01: Ghosts of Shanghai by Julian Sedgwick

Hamilton High: Lying Out Loud: A companion novel to The DUFF by Kody Keplinger

Fire Colour One by JennyValentine



9 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Armada! I'm so jealous that you already have a copy. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds really good so I'm excited to read it and hopefully you get a copy soon!

      Delete
  2. Lair of Dreams is phenomenal! I just finished my copy from NetGalley. Check out my blog stacksandshelves.wordpress.com for my review of it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read The Diviners yet but I've heard such great things about it. I hope you enjoyed the book.

      Delete
  3. I recently got myself Fire Colour One and Lying Out Loud. I also got a review copy of A Thousand Nights and can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy all of these! :) Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I hope you enjoy the books too!

      Delete
  4. Great selection! I'm reading Armada right now and it's awesome! I hope you enjoy these!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I hope you enjoy the book, I plan on reading it next.

      Delete
  5. I'm looking forward to reading Armada, but I don't know much about these other books. Can't wait to give some of them a try! My list is on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete